2. GlobeHealer owns the Site and is engaged in providing access to hospitals at a finite cost (hereinafter “Services”).
3. GlobeHealer’s Services require User’s information that includes, but is not limited to device information, IP address, location information, emails, phone numbers, medical records and other forms of personal information (hereinafter “Data”). In order to coordinate a healthcare experience that is accommodating to the User’s needs, both personal and anonymous data may be requested.
4. The User may be permitted to review Data provided by it to ensure that the Data so provided is correct or amend the Data on request by contacting GlobeHealer at firstname.lastname@example.org GlobeHealer will not be responsible for the authenticity of Data provided by the User.
5. User Data is managed by an experienced and qualified team of case managers, who operate Data in conjunction with the User to coordinate medical services. User Data will not be retained for longer than required for the purpose for which such Data has lawfully been used.
6. This Site also uses Google Analytics to continually monitor and improve the Site and to maintain an optimal User experience. To learn more about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
8. GlobeHealer believes that the data requests are reasonable and are required for the provisioning of Services. Data is collected from both registered and unregistered Users. Registered Users provide personal information to create User accounts and coordinate with case managers. Unregistered Users answer a series of questions to browse partner hospitals and navigate healthcare services. Data is used to facilitate the User experience, but may be changed or removed if the User so chooses.
9. The protection, privacy and confidentiality of User information is of the highest priority. Site features such as medical document exchange are HIPAA compliant and are designed to ensure transparency and security to the User.
11. GlobeHealer may facilitate a User’s contact with healthcare provider operating in a country other than the User’s country of origin. Although privacy standards and internet safety laws vary across these countries, GlobeHealer promotes responsibility with User’s personal information and seeks to maintain appropriate standards for handling information across partnering regions. GlobeHealer may only transfer Data as detailed herein above to another country which also provide for strong data protection laws.
12. GlobeHealer may facilitate a User’s contact with healthcare provider operating in a country other than the User’s country of origin. Although privacy standards and internet safety laws vary across these countries, GlobeHealer promotes responsibility with User’s personal information and seeks to maintain appropriate standards for handling information across partnering regions. GlobeHealer may only transfer Data as detailed herein above to another country which also provide for strong data protection laws.